Ribao CS-100 CANADIAN Coin Sorting & Counting Machine
Ribao CS-100 CANADIAN Coin Counting & Sorting Machine
Introducing the perfect solution for small business owners to easily sort and count coins for a quick total report including the quantity and value of each denomination as well as a summary value count of all coins counted. This easy to operate electronic sorter and counter is capable of sorting mixed coins into separate denomination coin bins while responding to preprogrammed batch stops of any quantity from 0 to 999 pieces (ie. Quarters batch stop can be programmed to stop at 40 pieces = .00) and continue upon operator discretion to accumulate and stop at any batch amount for any denomination or infinity if batch stop is not required. Most of all the NorthGate Electronic Coin Counter & Sorter has a light compact design for easy transport and storage.
Canadian Pennies, Nickels, Dimes and Quarters.
- NOT Loonies or Toonies
- Packaging Tubes for Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and Quarters available
- Counting Speed: Up to 270 Coins per minute
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 Units
- Coin Denominations: Sorts and Counts CANADIAN & US Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, and Pennies
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Power Requirements: AC 110V 60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.6 x 12 x 10.25 INCHES
- Net Weight: 10 lbs.
- Sorting Technology: 4 Carousel Coin Bins (does not wrap coins)
- Certification: CE
RiBao Technology currency products are warranted for a period of one-year. Warranty covers parts and labor. Items must be returned to depot for service.
90-Day on Labor, One Year on Parts Limited Consumer Warranty