Ribao CS-10 CANADIAN Coin Counting Machine- CANADIAN Currency Counter
Lightweight, portable unit that folds down into a compact case.
Great for Route Sales or Multiple Locations.
Ribao's CS-10 coin counter is an economical yet powerful solution to high volume coin counting designed for portable applications.
Included 4 Coin Tube Attachments
A set of four tube attachments for rolling Quarters, Nickels, Dimes, and Pennies is included. Coins drop inside the matching crimped coin wrap while it is counting. (Paper sleeves/rolls sold separately.)
Optional 2 Coin Tube Attachments
Tube attachments for Loonies and Toonies is also available. (Paper sleeves/rolls sold separately.)
Coin Bag Attachments
A set of two bagging attachments with locking rings are included to fit the front and side coin chutes. (Coin bags sold separately.)
Selectable Thickness and Diameter Settings
Can be used for tokens and foreign coins by selecting your own thickness and diameter according to your token and coins. The coins are selected according to their diameter and thickness, and the settings can be changed using two buttons. The coins with smaller diameters can be found during the sort by elimination, by using these machines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Canadian Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, Loonies, Toonies
- Packaging Tubes for Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and Quarters included.
- (Optional) Packaging Tubes for Loonies and Toonies
- Counting Speed:....
1,800 coins per minute
- Sorting Speed:....
- Hopper Capacity:....
- Countable Coin Thickness:....
0.8mm - 3.8mm
- Countable Coin Dimension:....
14mm - 34mm
- Dimensions (WxLxH):....
9.1 x 12.6 x 6.7INCHES-STANDARD
- Dimensions (WxLxH):....
230 x 320 x 170 mm-METRIC
- Maximum Counting Display:....
18.7 pounds (8.5kgs)
- CE approved
110-120 VAC, 60Hz, 40W
- Do the coins need to be sorted before counting?
The CS-10 is primarily a counter, and does not sort; however, you can still conduct 'waterfall' or 'off-sort' sorting.
- (Step 1) The method would be to set/program the CS-10 to count the largest coin, quarters, for instance.
- (Step 2) You load a batch of mixed coins into the CS-10 which then counts the quarters while depositing the quarters into the bank bag. All the other coins land in the off-sort (side) tray or bag.
- (Step 3) Replace the quarter bag with the next size down (e.g. nickel).
- (Step 4) Repeat Steps 1-3 using the reject tray or bag for loading, until all denominations are completed.
The end result will be a coin bag for each denomination along with a count obtained from each round of counting.
90-Day on Labor, One Year on Parts Limited Consumer Warranty
Shipping and Handling are additional