Carnation CR2323 UV/MG/IR Cash Counting Machine and Ultra-Violet ,Magnetic and Infa-Red Counterfeit Detection Device
The Carnation CR2323 Banknote Counter makes counting bills simple and easy. The CR2323 features infrared, UV, and magnetic counterfeit detection functions. It has a counting speed of up to 1,000 notes per minute with a feeder capacity of 200 notes and a carrier capacity of 300 notes. It features variable batch selection (1-999 notes) and auto-stop when preset bill count is reached. It works with USD, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Mexican Peso, and most other currencies. It has an adjustable feeder for banknotes of various sizes and an accurate bill counter with automatic double, short, half, and chain banknote detection. Includes an external display.
Counting bills is easy with Carnation CR2323 cash counter. This money counter features Infra-Red, UV, and Magnetic counterfeit detection functions. With lots of internal metal parts (NON-PLASTIC)and sophisticated counterfeit detection software, this bill counter offers one of the best price/quality ratio among all money counters present on the market. The Carnation CR2323 Money Counting Machines serve a wide range of our customers in USA, Canada, and other parts of the world, - from small stores to large wholesalers, gas stations, credit unions, banks, and even US military abroad.
CR2323 Money Counter Canada /USA - 1 Year CARNATION warranty - parts and labor.!
- Accurate, reliable bill counter Canada /USA with automatic double, short, half and chain banknote detection
- High accuracy, detects banknote's magnetic ink, width, and paper quality
- Advanced algorithm for improved counting reliability and counterfeit bill detection
- Variable batch selection (1-999 notes) for BATCH counting.
- USD, CANADIAN DOLLAR, EURO, MEXICAN PESO, and Most Other Currencies
- Adjustable feeder for bills of various sizes
- Cash counter's self-diagnostic function helps easy maintenance and trouble-shooting
- Infra-red, UV, and Magnetic counterfeit detection functions
- Modern ergonomic design, compact shape
- Counting speed >1000 banknotes / minute
- Easy to operate
- Includes External Display
- Color: Tan
- Model Size : 13x10.5x9
- Counting Speed: >1000 Bills/Minute
- Feeder Capacity: 200 bills
- Carrier Capacity: 300 bills
- Display: 3 Digital LED for Counting/Preset.
- N.W./PC: 16 lbs/7.3kg
- Power Supply: AC 110V/60HZ
- Power Consumption: 50w
Carnation Enterprises is a manufacturer of money counters. Our money counting machines are sold in USA, Canada, Mexico, and many other countries. The biggest users of our cash counters are small and medium size businesses, as well as financial and government institutions. A robust bill counter is essential for an efficient operation of a business. Generally, money counting machine pay for themselves within the first year of purchase, considering the time it takes employees to count banknotes manually, and the financial loss caused by counterfeit bills. There are three main categories of bill counters Mini cash counters, rear-loading money counters, and front-loading money counters. Mini money counting machines, such as CR30, are useful for salesmen, vending routes, and ATM operators. Rear-loading machines are used by businesses with small to medium volume of cash processing, and are represented by CR180 cash counter and CR2323 money counter. These money counting machines are oftem purchased by gas stations, convenience stores, grocery stores, and the like. Front loading bill counter, such as CR1 cash counter or CR2 money counter would be suitable for a business with higher volumes of cash handling, or any business that takes its money counting seriously.
Further, all money counters differ as to the counterfeit detection functions they feature. Some of the money counters just count banknotes, such as CR30 cash counter. Others, such as CR2 money counter, have Ultra-Violet, and Magnetic counterfeit detection functions. Our money counters CR2323, CR1 and CR2 feature the full range of counterfeit detection functions UV, MG, and IR (Infra-Red). For more information on how to choose a money counter, please refer to the Choosing Money Counter section link, below left.